DWG DXF 3D .NET library with the following features:
- Imports and exports DWG files (versions 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010).
- Imports and exports DXF files (versions 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010).
- Views DXF files (3D surface rendering with OpenGL or 3D wire frames drawn with GDI+).
- Entity selection (for use with e.g. mouse).
- Export to image formats .bmp/.jpeg/.png/.tiff/.gif.
- Export to PDF/PostScript/SVG.
- Both 2D and 3D are supported.
- Read compressed DXF files (zip, tar, bz2, gz).
- 100% .NET code. All DXF objects exposed as .NET classes and typesafe collections. Convenient enums are provided for all flags in DXF.
With this library AutoCAD files can be created from your own .NET application. The library also enables your application to import, view and print AutoCAD files.
CadLib 2.0 DWG DXF .NET Library is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-02-01. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
CadLib 2.0 DWG DXF .NET Library (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 9.69 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 57 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.